Hobson Prior are seeking a Biomarker Operations Project Manager to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on helping patients live better lives by developing pioneering medicines and diagnostic tests.
- Ensure timely and efficient delivery of all biomarker operational aspects of one or more studies within the Oncology Therapeutic Area through all phases (phase 1b-IV) supported by Pharma Development.
- Provides biomarker operational expertise and guidance to one or more cross-functional global Study Management Teams.
- Liable for planning, coordinating, and overseeing all operational activities required to manage the lifecycle of biomarker samples.
- Responsible for collaborating closely with biomarker scientists and Biomarker Operations Program Leaders to execute biomarker operational strategies, serving as a single point of contact for biomarker operations on multiple SMTs, and with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with SMT members, with particular focus on the operational team, diagnostic partners, external CRO & Central Lab (for outsourced teams), and external biomarker vendors.
- Manages the development and oversight of the biomarker analysis timelines, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Provides clinical biomarker operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery.
- Delivers the operational elements of the biomarker management plan.
- Delivers the day-to-day operational management of biomarker vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work.
- Ensures study and biomarker operational adherence to ICH/GCP and SOPs.
- Critical reasoning skills including the identification and resolution of complex problems.
- Planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Professional interpersonal skills, excellent oral/written communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to successfully achieve results within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team.
- Project management skills and global Vendor Management experience would be preferred.
- Life sciences degree (Bachelor or Masters) in Scientific, Medical or Healthcare subject area is required.
- Further qualification, e.g. PhD and/or project management certification is desirable.
- 3+ years related professional experience in a clinical research setting, clinical/diagnostic laboratory, or pharmaceutical/biotechnology R&D environment.
- In-depth clinical development experience with evidence of working in teams running clinical studies.
- Clinical or biological laboratory experience with evidence of involvement in the processing and/or analysis of biological samples.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.