Hobson Prior are looking for an Associate Director Study Management to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients worldwide. This position will be on a contract basis, located in Cambridge.
- Manage the study delivery teams by planning and driving the delivery and reporting of all components of the company’s sponsored Early Clinical Development led global clinical studies (internally-led and outsourced models).
- Accountable for identifying and resolving operational feasibility issues whilst liaising with the Global Medicines Development Clinical Operations Group.
- Responsible of facilitating study start-up activities.
- Accountable for forecasting and ensuring the day-to-day management of study timelines and budget, materials, and the development of detailed study level plans and feasibility assessments.
- Executing globally agreed study level process and technology for clinical studies.
- Demonstrate an agile approach to your work.
- Being able to act and modify your plans based on emerging data that comes out of the studies.
- Confident to seek out solutions.
- Collaboration skills to influence stakeholders.
- Established people and project leadership skills.
- A university degree in a related discipline (preferably in biological science, or an area associated with Clinical Research).
- Demonstrated experience leading international studies in early stage oncology clinical development.
- A background of delivering through strategic partners and third-party vendors.
- Prior experience of Clinical drug development project management.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.