Hobson Prior are seeking an Associate Director to join an externally funded drug development company on a permanent basis. Our client focuses on discovering and developing new and affordable antimalarial drugs.
- Develop pioneering models to help the integration of new data and/or new experiments.
- Develop PKPD modelling strategy for MMV projects in late discovery and development, undertake and supervise the delivery of the PKPD modelling across the MMV’s therapeutic indications.
- Develop and apply modelling solutions for monotherapy and combination therapy.
- Summarize, interpret and clarify PKPD results to ensure that valuable scientific information is provided in a timely manner to drive team decisions.
- Communicate PKPD modelling strategy and results to project teams, MMV management and regulators.
- Contribute to establishing pharmacometrics capabilities and infrastructure (eg development of tools for recurrent and consistent analysis, development and implementation of guidance documents and SOPs within the Pharmacometrics Team).
- Deliver pharmacometrics components for submission to regulatory authorities.
- Author and publish high quality research articles.
- Join selected conferences for training, giving presentations and posters, representing MMV, and building a network.
- Project management and strong analytical skills.
- Collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Capability to communicate PKPD modelling results to experts and non-experts.
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Science, Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacology, Biometrics or Computational Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience (academia and/or industry) with a proven track record within the duties mentioned above.
- Published peer-reviewed articles.
- Understanding of the drug development process.
- Prior experience working in a cross-functional matrix.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.