Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation in Germany who are seeking an Administration Consultant to join them on a contract basis.
- Execute LMS processes regarding training relevance assessment, assignment, curriculum creation and maintenance, as well as LMS report creation for selected functional areas.
- Works in cooperation with the SOP and Learning groups responsible for learning contents creation and consults these on proper target audience definition for compliance relevant trainings.
- Uses the SOP and Learning groups schedules for the planning of own activities in LMS (item upload, QC, relevance assessment, assignments, scheduled offering, communications, …).
- Evaluates new / revised training contents regarding their relevance for roles & curricula within the defined FA’s.
- Maintains active communication and exchange between other functions and groups involved in the corresponding LMS processes.
- Proposes assignment of trainings to identified curricula and consult curriculum owners on proper assignments.
- If no curriculum available, propose and initiate creation of curricula /consult curriculum owners in creation of curricular.
- Triggers and performs the quarterly curricula- and assignments-review process on global, regional and local level: initiates report creation, tailor excel reports for target group, suggests corrective actions.
- Provides technical LMS expertise (system business troubleshooting, advice and assistance to Learners, Curriculum Owners, Line Managers, etc.).
- Deliver technical LMS expertise assigned FA’S regarding LMS demands (e.g. creation/maintenance of items, curricula and eLearnings, use of scheduled offerings.
- Offers technical LMS expertise for regional and local LMS learning activities / issues together with business (e.g. setup and maintenance of eLearnings, curricula…).
- Consults regional and local management regarding LMS specific needs (e.g. provision of compliance/trend reports on learners).
- Key contact person for the outsourced services vendor related to assigned FA’s (e.g. handling of requests from vendor, escalations by business).
- Creates, customizes and evaluates all types of LMS systems reports in Excel format (good Excel knowledge required (pivot, vlookup).
- Experience in the following areas: general administration and filling, working with excel documents, tailoring reports, organising meetings/training, generating system reports and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluent in German.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.