Hobson Prior are looking for an Administration Assistant to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients’ lives. This position will provide diverse expertise of administrative support by anticipating, determining, and fulfilling customers’ needs in a proactive, well-organized and customer-oriented manner.
- Supports IQM team administrative professional and IQM team business manager
- Delivers timely, accurate, and effective project support to our IQM team in Basel and our staff in global affiliates.
- Completes a variety of complex and diverse administrative duties.
- Reports problems and develops practical, thorough and creative solutions independently
- Contributes, plans, coordinates and prioritizes work within or across PD departments. - liaises with PDQ personnel and other internal departments and external collaborators on behalf of the department as required.
- Sets priorities and manages time in own work, utilises team to create efficiencies.
- High business awareness
- Fluent in English, good command of German would be an advantage.
- Highly-motivated personality.
- Can prioritize and multi-task when needed whilst able to work well under pressure.
- Capability to think proactively, creatively and strategically.
- Secretarial College, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- PD experience would be advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in office administration.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.