Hobson Prior are seeking an accomplished Senior Director to work within clinical research and more specifically late phase oncology. The successful applicant will be joining a world-wide and leading pharmaceutical company that focuses on healthcare.
- Responsible for providing the medical input and medical oversight for early or late stage Oncology clinical development programs.
- Design and execute clinical development plans for oncology products from preclinical research, First in Man studies through Phase I/II/III Clinical Trials.
- Accountable for leading and mentoring a team of direct reports, in addition to cross functional study teams, providing coaching, training, career development and effective feedback.
- Develop and write documents (e.g. NDA/CTA submissions, study protocols, Investigator Brochures, regulatory briefing books and regulatory response documents, clinical study reports, etc.).
- Offer expert clinical oncology input and evaluation of the study data.
- Act as the Medical Monitor for a study or clinical program, reviewing and monitoring study safety data.
- Act as the clinical/medical team expert to provide direction to all project team functions.
- Organise Advisory Board meetings; identifying and liaising with KOLs regarding program strategy and scientific advice.
- Reviewing third party work products and deliverables to approve payment of invoices and resolve issues.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to influence others to create a positive working environment.
- Capable of engaging in domestic and international travel to the degree appropriate to support project and business needs.
- Innovative and analytical with a hands-on, practical approach to achieving deliverables.
- Diplomacy and rationale in difficult situations
- Medical Degree Required
- Previous experience of Oncology Clinical trial experience within industry.
- Proven experience as a Study Director/Medical Monitor and experience working with the FDA or EMEA on responses to inquiries for study related information.
- Experience in writing trial synopsis, protocols, IB and study reports; Proficient with MS Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel & Word).
- Basic database administration.
- Clinical experience and academic track record in solid tumours or hematologic malignancies is preferred
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Oncology is desirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.