Hobson Prior is seeking a Clinical Innovation Manager to be based in the UK on a contract basis. The primary function of this position is responsible for identifying and exploring opportunities that improve clinical studies to be patient centric and preparing for the implementation of scalable solutions working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders. The geographical scope is global.
- Develop the framework and processes (including best practices) needed to successfully implement selected initiatives and programs by capitalizing on partner’s experience to contribute to the Clinical Development Plans via Program Delivery Leads and Clinical
- Program Directors
- Manage the GCSO Initiative Portfolio Management to define and prioritize GCSO initiatives including monitoring and tracking the status of all GCSO implementation projects to deliver according to project timelines
- Conduct frequent and timely communication of project progress to all stakeholders and ensure alignment of goals
- Manage “Current State and Future state” assessments around capabilities and/or processes from ideation and exploration to determine business improvement areas in partnership with internal stakeholders
- Prepare the organization for the change management on new initiatives in clinical studies and create an awareness campaign to support the implementation
- Identify, gain alignment on, and drive the piloting of specialized vendors needed to execute the company’s DevMed IT and New
- Paradigm Strategy and provide light touch support for the implementation ensuring processes and SOPs have been updated accordingly
- Build external networks of peers and providers to ensure the company is at the forefront of new technologies and initiatives regarding clinical study innovation and participate on external work groups (e.g. Transcelerate, IMI, etc.)
- Educate & collaborate with Development /Medical Patient Value Practice and other key stakeholders on knowledge sharing and inform on GCSO innovative solutions
- Work with strategic partners to ensure alignment on systems and processes for implementing new vendors or capabilities
- Build and ensure a high level of internal collaboration and alignment across key stakeholders, as well as with Strategic Partners
- Ensure best industry practices and high-quality deliverables consistent with all applicable guidelines and regulations
- A minimum of 5 years of experience implementing complex initiatives within a regulated matrix / partnership environment within the
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and/or CRO industry.
- Proven track record of successfully managing cross-functional projects in a global environment.
- Previous team leadership or line management experience is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of GCP guidelines in different regions
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Law (J.D.)
- Medical Degree (M.D.)
- Expert experience in managing multiple tasks, projects and personnel concurrently.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Computer proficiency.
- Expert organizational skills, problem solving skills, and supervisory skills.
- Expert interpersonal skills and discretion required for negotiation within a team setting to obtain cooperation and approval from other team members.
- High levels of initiative, drive and commitment, with an expert ability to adopt an entrepreneurial and innovative style
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life science recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.