Hobson Prior is seeking a Director of Clinical Development to join a global healthcare company, working in Geneva, Switzerland. The client is a specialist in lifesaving medicines and technologies and they are committed to providing high quality and affordable products.
Director of Clinical Development – Geneva, Switzerland
- Oversee the designing and implementation of clinical programs and studies, as part of an overall clinical development plan
- Generate, deliver and interpret high-quality clinical data, working cross-functionally with the teams
- Manage medical monitoring, protocol deviations, data integrity, review and the other medical aspects of clinical studies
- Report on the scientific content of protocols and plans, seeing through the design and analysis of the data
- Lead and coordinate appropriate scientific and medical activities, providing clinical expertise and liaising with stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Submit ideas and knowledge to the creation of the data disclosure plans pre-approval
- Strong knowledge of clinical trial methodology, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Proven experience in development of clinical strategy and the design of study protocols
- Excellent strategic thinking and decision making skills
- Leadership skills are essential
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry is required
- Medical Doctor (MD) subspecialty fellowship would be advantageous
- Ability to lead and manage complex research / clinical research projects and to assess risks will be needed
- Entrepreneurial mindset
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.