Hobson Prior is recruiting a Clinical Trial Administrator (CTA) to join a group of orthopaedic and neurosurgery companies. The role is based in Leeds and will require you to provide support to the clinical study staff within the Clinical R&D Centre of Excellence (COE).
Clinical Trial Administrator (CTA) – Leeds
- Track essential documents and ensure the Trial Master File (TMF) is completed for relevant clinical studies
- Formulate and distribute regulatory binders and the wet-ink signed documents binder
- Identify any issues that arise relating to the TMF and the Investigator Site File and resolve them effectively, implementing corrective and preventative actions
- Maintain and track relevant activities in order to support the use of CTMS
- Support safety committee meetings by providing safety documentation to other functional groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of computer systems, including Microsoft Office packages
- Bachelor’s Degree is required – more advanced degrees would be preferred
- Prior experience of clinical research
- Minimum 1 years’ administrative support experience or equivalent
- A background in the clinical/medical areas would be advantageous
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.