Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who are devoted to delivering pioneering and life changing treatments for patients world-wide.
This will be 2 days office based in Boudry with 3 days working from home for candidates located in Switzerland and 1 day working from home for candidates located outside of Switzerland.
- Assist the Clinical Research Scientist team in the extrapolation and review of study data from the investigator sites.
- Accountable for interacting with study sites to review, extrapolate, collect, study data, including, but not limited to, patient diagnosis, treatment plans/regimen, adverse event documentation and reporting, clinical response, and long-term follow-up.
- Reviews and verifies source documentation to determine accuracy and completeness of information and communicate discrepancies to clinical team for action resolution.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures, protocols, and study specific guidelines.
- Deliver updates to clinical team as appropriate.
- Contribute in job related training and ad-hoc meetings.
- May support the designing data capture worksheets for investigator sites.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with study team and Principle Investigators /site coordinators.
- Ability to assimilate technical and scientific information quickly.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Advanced Degree (preferred) or bachelor’s degree in Life Science: nursing (preferred), pharmacy or related medical field.
- Oncology Registered Nursing certification (preferred) or equivalent certification/licensure from an appropriately accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in clinical research development or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an oncology clinical research or hospital setting.
- Haematology experience would be preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical trial design.
- Proficient at data interpretation.
- Understanding GCP and ICH Guidelines.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.