Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager for a role based in Hertfordshire. This is an office-based oncology-focused role at an expanding biotech company and offers excellent long term development opportunities.
Clinical Project Manager – Hertfordshire
- Lead clinical studies within a single programme, as part of the clinical operations team
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, as well as KOLs, investigators and external service providers
- Work on the identification of new research and development opportunities, drawing conclusions from the interpretation of medical data and clinical trial data
- Create and review patient consent forms
- Oversee studies and provide clinical trial management at all stages, from set up to close out
- Review all serious adverse events
- Act as primary contact for all logistical project related issues
- Provide assistance for the start-up activities of studies
- Can forge effective working relationships, and maintain them
- Able to manage numerous deadlines and priorities simultaneously
- Very strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, and general computer literacy
- Works well with little to no guidance, prioritising efficiently
- Bachelors degree in biological or science-related field – preferably an advanced degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a clinical project manager
- Prior clinical study experience in oncology
- Proven pharma/biotech industry experience
- Adept at working in a global setting and matrix environment
- Some experience of site monitoring and early phase studies
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.