Hobson Prior is working with a clinical stage medical technology company, that is seeking a Clinical Project Lead to be home based in Belgium on a contract basis. This CPL role will take management of any CROs performing tasks on behalf of the company.
- Develop and/or review specific study-related documents
- Coordinate preparation of study-related documents
- Support process of Trial Site Selection
- Support / Coordinate submission to Competent Authorities (CA) and Ethical Committee (EC)
- Trial Set-up Activities
- Investigator/Team Meeting
- Project Management & Administration
- Study Monitoring
- Data Management
- Other Clinical activities as directed by the VP Head of Regulatory and Clinical Affairs
- 5 + years’ experience in managing clinical trials in Medical Device industry (Class II B implants) plus experience in pharmaceutical clinical affairs
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences
- Leadership capabilities
- Attention to details
- Flexibility (travel from 25% up to 50% of time)
- Knowledge in ophthalmology is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of GCP
- Good communication, prioritization, organizational and time management skills
- Team player with positive constructive attitude to solve problems
- Eager to learn, stress resistant, Strong self-development abilities and able to work independently.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life science recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.