Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a new and exciting vacancy for a Associate Director Clinical Development Respiratory to work at an innovative UK-based biopharmaceutical company that specialises in R&D for multiple therapeutic areas, including respiratory, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases and oncology.
- Establish and approve scientific methods for design and implementation of clinical study protocols (CSP), data collection systems and final reports.
- Ability to analyse, synthesize and interpret clinical data in both ongoing and completed studies for safety surveillance (acting as medical monitor where applicable) and publications.
- Identify, select and train clinical research centres and investigators.
- Overseas planning and management of investigator meetings, advisory boards and other scientific committees as required by the CSP (e.g. independent reviews, DSMBs etc.).
- Project team members in all elements of clinical studies including regulatory, translational and research colleagues
- R&D and other senior management in assessing requirements for emerging products, including next generation candidates
- Commercial to design research to have maximum marketplace credibility and enhance marketing efforts.
- Both internal and external (oral and written communication) on clinical development plans, clinical study designs and results.
- Contribute to key department and company initiatives as applicable to role, skills and experience.
- Clinical study conduct in a pharmaceutical, CRO or healthcare environment.
- High; must integrate and analyse non-clinical and clinical data as well as data/input from multiple internal and external functional areas. Synthesis of previous clinical data and ongoing deadlines/priorities.
- PhD (preferably respiratory or allergy) with industry experience or M.D. degree or equivalent, ideally board certified (or eligible) preferred in pulmonary medicine or allergy.
- Must be an excellent communicator with proven leadership skills and the ability to interact collaboratively in a cross functional environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life science recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.