Hobson Prior are looking for a Statistical Programmer to join a Pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. This position will be on a 12-month contract with 1 day working from home.
- Accountable of the implementation and use of programs to effectively analyse and report clinical trial data.
- Responsible of the definition of project and trial analysis databases. Informs and suggests solutions to the statistician on critical issues within the project.
- Supports the implementation of computerized systems/tools that can facilitate the trials/projects data analysis, handling and flow, including the handling of organizational aspects.
- Performs the programming for trial or project specific data reports and statistical evaluations in agreement with the statistician and the statistical analysis plan according to the project quality requirements.
- Discusses data presentation methods with the appropriate members of the clinical team/clinical trial team.
- Informs and recommends solutions to the biostatistics head on critical programming issues within the project
- Performs the programming for standard and special analyses and provides the appropriate members of the clinical team/clinical trial team with trial or project specific listings, summary tabulations and graphics.
- Maintains up-to-date documentation for the reporting, analysis and graphics software.
- Assesses, recommends and develops new standards, policies and procedures.
- Supports computerized systems/subsystems implementation that facilitate the handling and the documentation of trial specific or project specific CRF or non-CRF data, including data flow monitoring and reporting tools, according to the project quality requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication and management/coaching skills.
- Ability to work according to timelines and achieve project deadlines.
- Can communicate effectively in English.
- University degree (or equivalent) in mathematics, informatics or related disciplines or high school qualification.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in programming of which at least 3 within a pharmaceutical company or a clinical research organization.
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages (SAS mandatory) and of data management principles and tools.
- Knowledge of international clinical research regulations and requirements (including CDISC).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.