Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Statistical Programmer to join a reputable Clinical Research Organisation. They aim to assist on the development journey to biopharmaceutical and medical devices worldwide.
- Perform, plan co-ordinate and implement the following for complex studies:
-The programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in crafting statistical tables, figures, and listing.
-The programming of analysis datasets (derived datasets) and transfer files for internal and external clients.
-The programming quality control checks for the source data and report the data issues periodically.
- Capable of interpreting project level requirements and develop programming specifications, as appropriate, for multiple studies.
- Deliver advanced technical expertise in conjunction with clients, and independently bring project solutions to Statistical Programming teams and department for complex studies.
- Fulfil project responsibilities at the level of technical team lead for single complex studies or group of studies.
- Communicate directly with internal and client statisticians and clinical team members to make sure that appropriate understanding of requirements and project timelines.
- Estimate programming scope of work, handle resource assignments, communicate project status and negotiate/re-negotiate project timelines for deliverables.
- Promote the use of established standards, SOP and standard methodologies.
- Supply training and mentoring to SP team members and department staff.
- Can establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Ability to independently lead multiple tasks and projects and to delegate work to other members of the SP team.
- Good organizational, social, leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent accuracy and a meticulous eye to detail.
- Identify when negotiating skills are needed and seeks assistance.
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field and relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent and relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Prior experience in Statistical programming in SAS within the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/ Healthcare industries.
- Previous experience as project leader, directly engaging clients and coordinating tasks within a programming team.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of Clinical Practice and International Conference on Harmonization guidelines.
- Deep knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process and advanced knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.