Hobson Prior are currently working with a French Pharmaceutical Company who are seeking a Senior Statistician to join them on a permanent basis. Our client has a growing portfolio across Oncology, Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease.
- Contribute towards the design of Clinical studies including writing and validation statistical documents (Statistical Analysis Plans; sections of Protocols, sample size calculations, etc.).
- Complete and validate statistical deliverables, completed by both internal and internal statistics teams, including statistical analyses, tables, figures, graphs and SAS programs.
- Interact with cross-functional teams and regulatory/health authorities regarding the specifications of analyses, the interpretation of results and deliverables, and answering questions from the authorities on behalf of the statistics team).
- Key study: Phase III HTA (Cardiovascular/Metabolic Disease).
- MSc (preferred) or BSc in Biostatistics, Statistics, Computer Science or related topic.
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience as a Statistician within a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO organisation.
- Expert knowledge in SAS or R.
- Experience of interacting with regulatory/health authorities (strongly preferred).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.