Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Statistician to join a leading global Clinical Research Organisation on a permanent basis in Munich, Germany. Our client currently has 2000+ employees worldwide and was voted the number one CRO globally for ‘employer satisfaction’.
- Perform the role of 'Lead Statistician' for multiple clinical development projects.
- Represent as the main point of contact for key clients regarding project timelines, budgets, resource and the efficient return of statistical deliverables.
- Participate in bid defence meetings, kick-off meetings and third-party audits to provide insights into statistical concepts and deliverables.
- Develop and review statistical documents including statistical analysis plans (SAPs), statistical sections of protocols and scientific reports.
- Perform the QC/ validation of statistical and programming deliverables (TFLs, CDISC datasets, etc).
- MSc / PhD (pref) in Statistics or relevant topic.
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in a Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical or CRO.
- Strong knowledge of SAS.
- Knowledge of CDISC data standards - SDTM/ ADaM.
- Experience in a client-facing/ project management role.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.