Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Statistical Programmer to be home-based anywhere in Europe for a Global Clinical Research Organisation on a permanent basis.
- Represent as the internal Subject Matter Expert providing technical Statistical Programming support for the analysis and reporting of clinical development studies.
- Represent as the 'Lead Programmer' on multiple projects, responsible for liaising with clients, internal and external stakeholders/ functional areas and representing the Biostatistics functional to stakeholders for queries regarding programming activities.
- Manage project timelines, budgets and ensure the quality of programming deliverables for multiple studies, working with multiple clients.
- Provide technical CDISC expertise, performing QC tasks for TFLs, SDTM and ADaM datasets.
- MSc (pref) or BSc in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related subject.
- Ideally a minimum of 4+ years of Statistical Programming within a CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotech organisation.
- Good knowledge of CDISC (SDTM + ADaM).
- Expert user of SAS.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.