Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Statistical Programmer to join a global pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis in the Netherlands. Our client is focused on developing novel vaccines to tackle pandemic threats and diseases all over the world.
- Accountable to lead and manage all Statistical Programming activities required for the production, reporting and analysis of Clinical Trials.
- Deliver 'oversight' of the outsourced Statistical Programming activities including managing project timeframes, cost-effectiveness of studies and performing QC of study deliverables.
- Represent the Biostatistics function to regulatory/ health authorities to answer questions regarding Statistical Programming deliverables during project/ company audits.
- Develop and maintain SOPs and guidelines for Statistical Programming with the long-term goal of assigning activities to in-house study teams.
- Implement CDISC standards among project teams in order to comply with regulatory requirements.
- MSc / PhD (pref) in Biostatistics, Computer Science or related.
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in a Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical setting OR acting as a 'Lead Programmer' at a CRO.
- Expert knowledge of SAS (including designing SAS programs/macros).
- Strong knowledge of CDISC (SDTM and/or ADaM).
- Previous experience in Vaccines trials (desirable, not required).
- Previous experience in a 'CRO oversight' role (desirable, not required.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.