Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Statistical Programmer (FSP) to be home-based anywhere in Europe for a Global Clinical Research Organisation. You will join them on a permanent basis.
- Represent as the 'Lead Programmer' dedicated to one key sponsor, responsible for liaising with external vendors and CROs, internal and external stakeholders/ functional groups and representing the Biostatistics functional to stakeholders for queries regarding programming activities.
- Coordinate project timelines, budgets and ensure the programming deliverables returned by the vendors/CROs meet the required quality standards.
- Deliver leadership to 'Junior' members of the Programming, Data Management and Biostatistics functions.
- Contribute to the review and validation of statistical analysis plans, mock-shells and database set-up specifications.
- Provide expert technical CDISC expertise, performing QC tasks for TFLs, SDTM and ADaM datasets.
- MSc (pref) or BSc in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related subject.
- Ideally a minimum of 6+ years of Statistical Programming within a CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotech organisation.
- Expert knowledge of CDISC (SDTM + ADaM).
- Expert user of SAS.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.