Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Analytical Tools Developer to join a leading biopharmaceutical company who deliver pioneering medicines to millions of patients all over the world. In this role you will be part of the Quantitative Solutions team providing advanced solutions in support of the drug development portfolio.
- Responsible for full life cycle tool development, including stakeholder interactions, requirements analysis, proof of concept, user acceptance testing and project management; ensuring that tools are developed and validated to company and regulatory standards.
- Act as the system owner for tools initiated within the group.
- Accountable for improving the productivity, scalability and ease of use of existing tools and solutions.
- Co-operating with the other skill groups, you will effectively transition tools into the QS portfolio and detail the requirements for their further development.
- Work closely with colleagues in IT and the wider business, to ensure alignment of new and existing tools, with company architectural and software standards.
- Demonstrate a high standard of attention to quality, including best practice record keeping, project management, documentation and adherence to standards.
- Turning scripts into tools used in everyday business use.
- Development, Design, Testing of Tools
- R Programming Language
- Agile Project Management
- Project Management
- BSc or post graduate qualification in computer science, biostatistics, mathematics, informatics, the physical sciences or related subject.
- In-depth experience of the full life cycle software tool development, programming, modelling, simulation and / or statistical computing.
- You will understand algorithm design, development, optimisation, scalability and application.
- Substantial experience with R or Python, including development & testing in a rigorous environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.