Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Contract Statistical Programmer to join one of the largest clinical biostatistics research and development organisations. This position will be fully home based in Europe on a Contract basis.
- Accountable for executing data manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trial data, both safety and efficacy and utilizing SAS programming.
- Applying strong understanding/experience of Efficacy analysis.
- Production and validation/QC programming.
- Responsible for generating and validating SDTM and ADaM datasets/analysis files, tables, listings, and figures.
- Co-operating with or responding to internal cross-functional teams and client for project specifications, status, issues or inquiries.
- Producing complex ad-hoc reports whilst applying raw data.
- Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Capable of providing quality output and deliverables, in adherence with challenging timelines.
- Can work effectively and successfully in a globally dispersed team environment with cross-cultural partners.
- Strong QC /validation skills.
- Good ad-hoc reporting skills.
- Proficiency in Efficacy analysis.
- Being adaptable and flexible when priorities change.
- Strong SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a scientific discipline such as Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.
- In-depth knowledge/experience with SAS programming working with clinical trial data in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry.
- Prior study lead experience.
- Previous experience implementing the latest CDISC SDTM / ADaM standards.
- Understanding of the drug development life cycle and experience with the manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trials’ data.
- Submissions experience utilizing define.xml and other submission documents.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.