UX Expert in Medical App Development
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a UX Expert in Medical App Development on a contract basis, to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland, who focus on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives.
- Accountable to lead as UX expert the developments of user-friendly mobile or web applications classified as SaMD.
- Prepare wireframes and user flows and generate first UX mockups (click-prototypes).
- Develop design concepts.
- Responsible to lead the collaboration with external HFE partners.
- Documentation of the UX development process.
- Open-minded, flexible and collaborative mind set to work in international interdisciplinary teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in design related to Interaction/Multimedia/ Communication/ Computing/ Industrial, Ergonomics or related discipline/ Human Factors Engineering, Engineering or Psychology.
- Fluency in English language including technical writing.
- At least 5 years' experience as UX specialist in app design and development.
- Experience and passionate in UX/interaction design not limited to but including mobile and web applications.
- Experience and passionate in user centred design process, atomic design, human computer/machine interface, and data collection/analysis methodologies.
- Experience of atomised (modular, component-based) approach to large, scalable digital product design and development.
- Understanding of Omni-channel (cross-channel) customer experiences.
- Experience in design of user-research (interviews, focus groups, usability tests etc.) to discover insights, address the patients' needs defined in requirements including the corresponding documentation.
- Be an evangelist for UX and an advocate for the user.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF500 - CHF700 per day
Hobson Prior are currently looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company where you can be based anywhere in Europe.