Technical Support Engineer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation focused on providing better ventilation care to patients living with severe illnesses. This is an exciting opportunity to join a pleasant working atmosphere and a great team.
- Accountable for the installation and commissioning of new systems.
- Implementation of the regular maintenance work.
- Training and technical advice for our customers.
- Repair services in the event of a malfunction.
- Independent planning, execution and documentation of the work.
- Care of our technical support hotline.
- Creation and maintenance of technical service and training documentation.
- Initiation of corrective and preventive measures.
- Customer-oriented and at the same time entrepreneurial thinking are among your strengths.
- You work reliably even under time pressure and are flexible and resilient.
- Ability to communicate very well in English (knowledge of French is an advantage).
- You have successfully completed training as an industrial electronics technician, mechatronics technician or, for example, electrician and further training as a technician HF or a completed (technical) university degree in the field of electrical engineering or similar.
- Have previously gained work experience in a similar position and are used to working independently.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
$180000 - $200000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Director of Analytical Development to join a late-stage biotech organisation, specialising in improving health all over the world through
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation on a fixed-term contract in Stevenage.
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
£0 - £0 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Biotechnologist - DSP to join a top clinical-stage biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
£0 - £0 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a GMP Downstream Processing Manager to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
$140000 - $150000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Biomarker Scientist Lead to join a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical organisation who are dedicated to developing innovative immunotherapeutics
CHF65 - CHF70 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a BTD Project Manager on a contract basis, to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland
£95 - £100 per hour
Hobson Prior currently having an exciting opportunity for a Biologics Drug Substance/Drug Product Technology Transfer Engineer to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation
£300 - £350 per day
Hobson Prior are currently working with a top pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a Supply Chain Specialist to join them on a contract basis in London.