Technical Specialist - External Manufacturing
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Technical Specialist - External Manufacturing to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Slough on a permanent basis. As the Technical Specialist - External Manufacturing you will provide subject matter expertise to the EMO organisation on Quality Control, stability and pharmaceutical manufacturing (including API, DS & DP) activities.
- Accountable for the testing of the products/projects assigned to the role.
- Arrangement & review of testing associated with release of EMO products.
- Building relationship with CMO's & CTL for facilitate optimal working relationships.
- Establish and maintain relevant KPI with CMO's & CTLs.
- Oversee the supply and management of the critical materials.
- Ensuring sufficient inventory is maintained, while working with external partners to forecast demand.
- Management of expiry and retest of materials.
- Establish technical relationship/s with CMO's & CTL's to facilitate dialogue during investigations.
- Leads/supports investigations into technical issues associated with analytical testing and manufacturing of EMO products.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with SMEs at CMOs/CTLs.
- Stability trial management.
- Minimum of 3 years pharmaceutical Quality Control.
- Minimum of 5 years working within a pharmaceutical manufacturing / analytical laboratory environment with experience in a "virtual" manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, testing & technology transfer involving CMOs/CTLs.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior are searching for a Quality Control Lead to join a Research Centre on a permanent basis in Stevenage.