Technical Sales Representative (home-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Technical Sales Representative to be home-based, covering France & French Speaking North African Countries for an innovative biotech organisation. This position will be accountable to develop market awareness and promote the organisation's products and services within the pharmaceutical academic and Hospital market places.
- Manage accounts and prospects to ensure assigned sales targets and forecasts are met or exceeded.
- Ability to travel as required within the assigned area of competence greater than 60% of the time including nights away from home.
- Work with other members of Global Distribution in a team approach to the sales effort.
- Generate and qualify sales leads.
- Development of new customer accounts using target customer account list.
- Appropriate maintenance of prospect list account to Miller Heiman recommendations.
- On time submission of reports as requested.
- Presentation of sales contracts and proposals.
- Follow up sales activities.
- Attend exhibitions and seminars.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Goal driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ideally education to degree level in a life science discipline.
- Knowledge of sales into pharmaceutical, academic and hospital accounts/companies with a proven history of sales success is preferred.
- Territory management.
- Sales experience.
- Current Driving license and Passport.
- Experience in contacts with customers.
- Computer literate.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.