Tech Transfer Specialist (Analytical)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Tech Transfer Specialist (Analytical) to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to providing life-changing therapies that can be developed for use in health services throughout the world. This is a permanent position based in Braintree, Essex.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable to contribute to both internal and external Tech Transfer activities (outsourced manufacturing and or GMP process development).
- To deliver on-time, "technology transfer projects" through technical and operational input to the projects.
- Maintenance of the site wide QMS to enable the outsourced activities of projects to be included and overseen.
- Delivery of, on-time project goals and milestones from external CMOs through technical collaboration and direct input to the project activities.
- Use of a sound, detailed, and in-depth knowledge of method transfer and assay validation processes, both in and out, to enable the Braintree Centre to deliver robust and precise QC methods.
- Tech transfer of analytical methods both into and out of the Braintree Manufacturing Centre.
- Strong interaction with the Analytical Sciences group and the Innovation Team to enable the transfer and validation of analytical methods for use in QC.
- Interaction with industry and / or academic based groups to provide practical analytical /science-based solutions for method transfer activities associated with cell therapy products.
- Delivering protocols, policies and service level plans in relation to cell therapy medicinal products whilst ensuring the delivery of programme objectives.
- Input into the design and establishment of operating principles at the Braintree site.
- Excellent oral and written presentational and communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, with limited supervision, good user of initiative when required.
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- BSc within Life Sciences.
- You will have industrial experience.
- At least 2 years' experience of working in analytical development, method transfer and QC of cell therapies or biologics.
- Proven experience of working to GMP regulations to analyse cell therapies or biologics.
- Validation, trouble shooting and assay development within novel medicinal products environment.
- Experience of multiple analytical techniques, such as HPLC, SDS-PAGE, ELISA, Flow cytometry, PCR and DLS.
- Experience in QMS.
- Experience with LIMS desirable.
- Experience in writing and following GMP documentation, such as assay validation protocols, SOPs, OOS, CCR and deviation reports.
- Experience of cell-based assays would be admirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€80000 - €100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Head In Vivo Pharmacology to join a growing biotech organisation on a permanent basis in Germany.
A new position has opened for a Senior Scientist - IMS to join a biotechnology organisation who are focused on saving lives and reducing healthcare costs