Team Lead Operations
Hobson Prior are seeking an Team Lead Operations to join a global leader who are focused on getting people to live an improved lifestyle through providing them with the highest quality of healthcare and manufacturing solutions.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will guarantee of security, GMP compliance etc.
- Creation and timely implementation of training plans.
- Identify, interpret and correct deviations.
- You will be Leading, evaluating, training and developing employees.
- You will be setting priorities and assigning resources to meet deadlines.
- Contribution in the investigation of deviations and improvement projects.
- Comparison of cross-company process steps.
- Have administrative tasks such as managing shift handovers, inspections and creating instructions.
- At least 7 years of professional experience as a shift team leader, deputy or system specialist in organic production.
- Excellent knowledge of production processes and interrelationships in a large production area with detailed knowledge of all process steps and systems.
- Installing and handling manufacturing plants.
- Excellent knowledge of process engineering.
- Coordination of resources and work processes.
- English fluenty (written and oral), German fluently big advantage.
- Structured, focused and organized way of working, assertive and motivated, working independently, flexible and resilient.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£50000 - £58000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Operations Planner to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are focus on the creation of human blood plasma products.
£35000 - £38000 per annum
Hobson Prior have an amazing position to join a pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to providing life-changing therapies that can be developed for use in health services
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior has partnered with a clinical-stage retinal therapeutics organisation who are looking for a Formulation Scientist to join them on a permanent basis in Oxford.
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a EHS Specialist to join a world-wide biopharma organisation focused on improving the lives of patients globally through pioneering medicines.
$130000 - $140000 per annum
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Drug Product Engineer to join a biotech organisation who are focused on improving health all over the world through discovering
CHF100 - CHF120 per annum
An excellent contract opportunity has opened for a Senior CSV Engineer to join An award-winning biopharmaceutical organisations.
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join a clinical-stage biotechnology organisation who have an ambitious vision to create better lives for people
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Characterisation Specialist to join a world-wide specialty-driven biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on improving people's health through innovative
£20000 - £23000 per annum
A new opportunity has arisen for a Production Support to join a clinical-stage biotechnology organisation who have an ambitious vision to create better lives for people
£40000 - £48000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Senior GCLP Processing Manager to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products