Senior HVAC Engineer
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior HVAC Engineer for an exciting opportunity to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are focused on improving the health and wellness of patients by developing medicines and providing health tips and resources to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Accountable to manage testing/qualification and maintenance of the sites clean room HVAC systems and HEPA filters.
- Develop, update and implement SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), PM (Preventative Maintenance) procedures and work practices for improved reliability and compliance of site HVAC systems.
- Hands-on review, tracking and oversight of HVAC related PM work orders and activities to assure proper documentation, accuracy and timely completion.
- Deliver hands-on leadership in troubleshooting HVAC issues to root cause, determination of impact and in implementing effective CAPAs (Corrective Action Preventative Action) to improve reliability of HVAC systems.
- Recommend and implement capital projects and upgrades to improve robustness of HVAC systems.
- Ability to generate effective reports and presentations utilizing standard MS tools such as Project, PowerPoint, Excel & Word is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organization is an expectation.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical, process or related engineering discipline is required.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in industrial heating and air conditioning design and maintenance is required.
- Knowledgeable in the requirements and execution of HEPA filter testing.
- Understanding of capabilities and ability to utilize a Building Management System.
- Experience working in a manufacturing site that utilizes air handling units to control manufacturing environments.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Facilities Project Engineer to join a Research Centre on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
$120000 - $150000 per annum
Sanford, North Carolina
Hobson Prior are looking for an Electrical Engineer for an exciting opportunity to join a top pharmaceutical organisation
€110000 - €140000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a late-stage biotech organisation specialising in improving health all over the world