Senior Bioprocessing Scientist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Senior Bioprocessing Scientist to join an innovative gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses. You will drive day to day manufacturing processing and support Good Manufacturing Practice compliant activities for the production of sterile gene therapy Products.
- Accountable to plan work to achieve the most efficient use of personnel and resources.
- You will support the development of manufacturing processing.
- Promote appropriate, effective communication within the manufacturing team.
- Contribute to the training and development of others.
- Assure the data integrity of all activities are performed.
- Ensure area compliance with Quality, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures.
- Complete production processes, following SOPs and GMP practices to manufacture required products
- Proficient in the use of aseptic manufacturing techniques to assure the manufacture of intermediate sterile products
- Operate to appropriate GMP practices within clean room environment to assure continued compliance within those areas
- Carrying out the day-to-day monitoring of the GMP facility to ensure that the facility operates in a compliant and safe manner to allow the production of gene therapy products at the required standards.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Leadership experience including planning, problem solving, training and personal development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) preferred.
- You will have either a BTEC HNC/HND or degree in a relevant scientific discipline with practical laboratory elements (or equivalent) or relevant previous experience.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical product manufacture (preference for biologics and aseptic manufacture).
- Good understanding of GMP.
- Practical experience of sample preparation and analysis.
- Need to be numerate.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Lab Scientist to join a top organisation who delivers products all over the world.
£20 - £25 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading biotech organisation who are focused on the treatment of solid cancers. Our client is looking for a Research Associate - Cell Biology
$108000 - $128000 per annum
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Senior Scientist Downstream Process Development to join a biotech organisation, focusing on improving health
$108000 - $128000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Scientist Upstream Process Development to join a late-stage biotech organisation, specialising in improving health