Research Manager (Primary Market Research)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are working with an innovative pharmaceutical organisation who focus on providing research intelligence and strategic recommendations. Our client is looking for a Research Manager (Primary Market Research) to join them on a permanent basis in London.
- You will manage 2 to 3 Primary Research projects at a time to meet objectives, within Pharmaceuticals and Medtech, surrounding: Product development, Market landscape & competitor assessment, Product Branding & communication and Brand positioning.
- Representing as the central point of contact for clients, including the need for project updates and end of project reports.
- Prepare and present most client presentations alongside LM where required and write proposals brought in by the directors and implement the project that you will then run on a daily basis.
- Prepare research materials (discussion guides, questionnaires) in consultation with Directors, and will prepare and present final presentation decks and high-level strategic recommendations to a high standard.
- Support senior management in training and management of junior staff where required. This will involve: day-to-day line management of 1-2 Executives, carrying out training (including leadership of formal training sessions), and supporting personal development of junior team members, ensuring that all team members meet their objectives.
- Have input and lead (where required) the design and development of client specific projects.
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi task under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Appreciation of marketing / client-side issues.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- BSc / MSc / PhD in a relevant scientific or life science field is highly desirable and distinctly advantageous.
- Client management experience including Project development, design, and delivery.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in market research with healthcare experience (or experience in other research sectors).
- Have significant experience in delivering & project managing multiple qualitative and quantitative research projects within Pharmaceuticals and Medtech.
- Have previous experience in Qualitative and Quantitative Research.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a top pharmaceutical organisation who are looking for a In House Lawyer to join their manufacturing centre on a permanent basis in Stevenage.