Regulatory Manager (CMC)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulatory Manager (CMC) to join a market leading, innovative immunology business on a permanent basis in Worthing. As the Regulatory Manager you will organise and manage a team within the Corporate Regulatory Affairs function to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and procedures.
- Provide leadership, motivation and line management to a team of regulatory professionals.
- Direct the preparation and submission of all regulatory submissions relating to registered products.
- Establish priorities, allocate resources and manage workload.
- You will provide regulatory guidance and advice to other departments and teams regarding changes to licensed & unlicensed products.
- Ensure communication of regulatory information to other departments and management.
- Develop regulatory approaches and implementation plans for variations, line extension applications, packaging & labelling changes.
- Contribute to development and implementation of business unit goals and strategic objectives.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant laws, directives, regulations and guidelines.
- Ensure that all relevant correspondence e.g. e-mails is filed appropriately in accordance with departmental working practices.
- Contribute to efforts to improve Departmental efficiencies across working patterns and practices.
- Strong CMC writing for post marketing and management skills is essential.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£300 - £350 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Regulatory Project Manager a research-based biopharmaceutical company.
£25 - £30 per hour
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are in search for a Regulatory Disclosures Specialist to join a world leader within diagnostic solutions who have a strong product portfolio and an excellent pipeline