Public Affairs Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Public Affairs Manager for a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused, whose scientific research has benefitted hundreds of thousands of people by ensuring medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
- Help to develop/strengthen relationships with a wide variety of community advocates, organizations and professionals.
- Proactively manage and coordinate internal communication activities including internal calendars, preparing and publishing content on the internal portal regularly, newsletters and internal events.
- Manage the whole grant application process and corporate giving, including Grant Review Committee meetings, engagement with applicants and corporate donations.
- Ensure alignment of local activities with corporate guidance, working closely with regional/corporate HQ teams.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures and external codes.
- Ensure alignment of local activities with corporate guidance, working closely with regional/corporate HQ teams, where required.
- Manage administrative duties for the PA function including raising POs, raising contacts and agreements, contracting suppliers, annual budget tracker, record keeping, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to quickly learn new business processes.
- At least 2-3 years of public relations experience in pharmaceutical and healthcare.
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulations and principles specific to communications for a publicly-traded biopharmaceutical company.
- Experience managing multiple projects (timelines, budgets, priorities) simultaneously; flexibility and results-oriented focus are essential.
- Recent or current agency experience is preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are in search for a Project Leader to join a global CRO where you can be based anywhere in Europe.
€70 - €80 per hour
Ingelheim am Rhein (55218), Rheinland-Pfalz
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Veeva QualityDoc SME to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
£90000 - £95000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking an Associate Director - Clinical Program Management to join a Biotech organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join a Biotechnology company who are determined to develop treatments for patients who have serious illnesses.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.