This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation on a fixed-term contract in Stevenage. Our client focuses on advancing the growth of cell and gene therapy research across the UK, helping to promote the use of these therapies throughout the health services all over the world.
- You will be accountable for all aspects of assigned projects.
- Manage Cap-Ex Projects, from inception to completion in accordance to the organisation's project policy and stage gate process.
- Develop and deliver accurate and professional business cases to support capital project proposals.
- Work effectively both as a team member and a team leader to effectively deliver the project objectives of scope, budget, and program.
- Produce and communicate to all stakeholders' regular forecasts of budget and schedule.
- Develop accurate Project Initiation and Cap-Ex request documents to seek business approval and funding.
- Develop project cost estimates and maintain cost accuracy throughout project life cycle.
- Responsible to provide accurate project spend forecast and manage financial project spend throughout project life cycle.
- Define, monitor and maintain project programs through design, construction, commissioning and validation phases to agreed completion targets.
- Recognise challenges and opportunities on projects, communicate and put in place plans to mitigate those challenges, and capitalise the opportunities and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Flexibility towards work assignments and new learning.
- High degree of motivation, problem solving skills and innovative thinking.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under limited supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Resilient with the ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritise workload within a fast-paced professional environment, with high attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel, must be flexible to travel between locations as required.
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant discipline (i.e. engineering or life sciences).
- Project management qualification (i.e. Agile).
- Proven experience of working within a GMP environment, preferably in cell and gene therapy.
- Proven project management in the biologics contract manufacturing, or similar industry.
- Experience in managing LEP and/or IUK grant-funded projects and engineering projects would be an advantage.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€60000 - €70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a System Architect Device Product Area to join a global leading manufacturer in the field of medical technology