Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This position will be on a 1-year contract will the possibility for extension.
- You will support PDS achieving its strategic objectives by successfully managing and delivering on strategic enabling projects to transform and/or build capabilities in the business.
- Leading the planning and implementation of global, medium- to long-term, high visibility strategic and agile projects within PDS, including the management of global cross-functional project teams and key project stakeholders.
- Acting with the expected professionalism and expertise as a representative of Portfolio & Project Management Group to others internally and externally.
- Ensuring that effective and fit-for-purpose project management methodologies, process, and tools are in place and utilized.
- Managing engagement of key project stakeholders, as well as project team members.
- Delivering projects using tools and practices aligned with our PDS Portfolio and/or program management methodologies.
- Ensuring that solutions are delivered to PDS within the timeframes established, cost proposed (including resources from human capital) and to the quality of deliverables expected.
- Assuming accountability for on-time, high-quality and within-budget delivery of all business-related project deliverables.
- Strong attention to details, strategic and problem-solver mindset.
- BSc/MSc in Business, Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in global project management.
- Experience in global matrix environment, managing both internal and external stakeholders virtually.
- Good understanding of change management principles.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£400 - £450 per day
Hobson Prior currently having an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation
£400 - £450 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a GCSO Clinical Project Manager to join a leading biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis in Slough.
£310 - £380 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who focus on preventing, diagnosing and managing diseases.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
£600 - £650 per day
Hobson Prior currently having an exciting opportunity for a Evidence Delivery Associate Director to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation