This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a talented Production Manager to join a world-wide contract research and manufacturing organization on a permanent basis in New Mexico, USA. This position is responsible for the management of all manufacturing activities during a shift for a sterile injectable filling business unit.
- You will be directly responsible for managing and coordinating all activities during their shift.
- Accountable for compiling all shift information and line status data in an accurate and timely fashion and reporting that information to the support groups as well as the oncoming shift management team.
- Accountable for ensuring and enforcing compliance with cGMPs, site-specific policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting the performance towards current MBO's.
- Responsible for the professional development and mentoring of direct reports.
- Act as the representative on shift to all internal support groups and aid the Customer Service Representative with external customers.
- Responsible for the succession planning and in-depth cross-functional training of all members of the shift.
- Directly responsible for production schedule adherence and material consumption rates.
- Responsible for all safety incidents and quality deviations that occur on shift and responsible for the thorough investigation and timely reporting of such.
- Must become fluent in all functional areas of responsibility.
- Must share resources with other teams/departments as needed and when available.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Can effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective inter-personal relation skills, while maintaining the adaptability to achieve company goals.
- Verbally expresses ideas and facts in a clear, logical, concise and in accepted grammatical style.
- Bachelor's degree (BS) from four-year college or university in scientific field or business.
- At least 5 years direct related experience in the industry or equivalent combination of education and experience (2 years' experience equal to one year of education).
- Requires knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a CMC External Supply Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology organisation in Stevenage.