Process Engineering Lead (Downstream)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Process Engineering Lead (Downstream) for an exciting opportunity to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are focused on improving the health and wellness of patients by developing medicines and providing health tips and resources to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- You will coordinate, schedule & participate in daily activities of process Engineers supporting cGPM production in the manufacturing area to meet supply chain needs.
- Ensure that product quality is maintained through all phases of process validation and commercial production including operational parameters of manufacturing equipment, personnel activities, batch record/processing dynamics & integrated utilities to identify & resolve quality risk to commercial manufacturing.
- Aid in investigations.
- Responsible for the adherence to established policies, procedures and practices.
- Partake in inspections and cGMP & Quality decisions effecting short term production
- Provide supervision to exempt direct reports.
- Motivate personnel by setting high standards, encourage teamwork.
- Accountable for development plans & personnel reviews.
- Make initial decisions encompassing personnel issues, disciplinary actions, career advancement, educational assistance, Emergency situations
- Recognise and implement opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Provide input on primary decisions on cGMP related documents developed or revised.
- Provide technical guidance and act as a departmental liaison with primary support groups.
- Short range planning includes scheduling daily and weekly operations and staff.
- Longer range planning concerns facilities shutdowns and preventive maintenance.
- BS degree in Engineering or Life Science (e.g. Biology or Chemistry or similar field) or with 5-8 years of biotechnology manufacturing experience in an FDA regulated industry or MS with 2 or more years of manufacturing experience in an FDA regulated industry.
- Around 2 years of supervisory or management experience preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.