Post-Trial Access Coordinator
Hobson Prior are looking for a Post-Trial Access Coordinator to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This is for an initial 12 month contract with the potential to extend, our client is looking for a start date of 1st May 2020 (latest).
- You will actively support implementation of the organisations Pre-Approval Access (PAA)/Compassionate.
- Accountable to use (CU) Programs described as per the organisations processes, local laws and regulations.
- You will ensure that all activities in relation to PAA/CU are handled according to internal standards and relevant regulatory compliance standards.
- Communicate with and support all involved stakeholders and collaboration partners (gRED, pRED, GPS, PD, PDMA, PA, PT).
- Track and document all CU requests.
- Facilitate and improve internal CU processes.
- High ethical standards.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills, including ability to work across organization at all.
- levels and achieve results within a multi-cultural team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills.
- Life sciences degree or nursing equivalent or post graduate degree in life sciences, medical or equivalent area.
- Minimum of 5-year professional experience in the pharmaceutical/clinical research industry, preferably clinical development.
- Broad understanding of global expectations of Health Authorities.
- International clinical trial management experience.
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally and in global matrix teams with considerable organizational awareness (e.g. inter-relationship of departments, business processes).
- Project/program management experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£72705.92 - £75129.45 per annum
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
Hobson Prior are looking for a CRA to be 50% travel/field-based working for a biopharmaceutical research organisation who specialize in oncology product development
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical organisation
£85000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Director Clinical Compliance QC who will join a top biotechnology organisation in Hertfordshire.
£300 - £350 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Logistics Coordinator for a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Uxbridge.
€70 - €75 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life.
CHF70 - CHF75 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a System Implementation Lead to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a CRA to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are focused on supporting the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
£40.00 - £45.00 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a biopharmaceutical organisation where you will work 1 day in the office and 4 day working from home.