Post-Trial Access Coordinator
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Post-Trial Access Coordinator to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This is for an initial 12 month contract with the potential to extend, our client is looking for a start date of 1st May 2020 (latest).
- You will actively support implementation of the organisations Pre-Approval Access (PAA)/Compassionate.
- Accountable to use (CU) Programs described as per the organisations processes, local laws and regulations.
- You will ensure that all activities in relation to PAA/CU are handled according to internal standards and relevant regulatory compliance standards.
- Communicate with and support all involved stakeholders and collaboration partners (gRED, pRED, GPS, PD, PDMA, PA, PT).
- Track and document all CU requests.
- Facilitate and improve internal CU processes.
- High ethical standards.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills, including ability to work across organization at all.
- levels and achieve results within a multi-cultural team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills.
- Life sciences degree or nursing equivalent or post graduate degree in life sciences, medical or equivalent area.
- Minimum of 5-year professional experience in the pharmaceutical/clinical research industry, preferably clinical development.
- Broad understanding of global expectations of Health Authorities.
- International clinical trial management experience.
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally and in global matrix teams with considerable organizational awareness (e.g. inter-relationship of departments, business processes).
- Project/program management experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€60000 - €65000 per annum + Bonus
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Senior CRA to join a rapidly growing biotechnology company focused on developing novel products to target cancer and infectious diseases.
£60588.26 - £72705.92 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to be field-based for a biopharmaceutical research organisation
£300 - £350 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Community Affairs Manager for a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused,