Pharmacovigilance Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking a Pharmacovigilance Project Manager to join a research-based biopharma organisation where you will join them on a 6-month contract basis in Macclesfield. You will ensure that business requirements are effectively captured and are responsible for effective tracking and reporting of project management information and highlighting and supporting resolution of areas of risk in project delivery.
- Accountable to develop and manage the execution of project plans for projects or programmes, including activities, resources, costs, roles, responsibilities and quality and ensures tracking of the project delivering on time and on budget.
- Provides support to the Project Manager in planning, managing, and monitoring major projects from concepts through implementation and may also manage own smaller projects.
- Delivers support to the departments by gathering and analysing data in the establishment and/or maintenance of corporate business processes, procedures and policies.
- Assists in the initiation, coordination and analysis of resource allocation, financial controls and documentation preparation.
- Effectively manages changes to project/programme scopes.
- Establishes relationships with business stakeholders to capture business requirements and ensure their understanding and commitment to the project/programme objectives.
- Works on overall project planning through reporting on project schedules and deliverables.
- Prepares presentation materials for management reports.
- Develops online management reports and key performance parameters.
- Evaluates and monitors the performance and efficiency of programs to ensure that program implementation is on target.
- Assists with the preparation of a variety of reports covering budget status, forecast reports and other management reports.
- Works with project staff to prepare cost application and budgets for new business development.
- Well-developed organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of managing small projects/programmes or in a similar role.
- Experience of working with third party suppliers.
- Experience of working application of policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Life science experience or background.
- Business degree / professional qualification.
- Experience of working in a global organisation with complex/geographical context.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£80 - £85 per hour
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Associate Director Safety Science to join a multinational healthcare company located in Hertfordshire
£94000 - £96000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Drug Safety Physician to join a leading biopharmaceutical company who purely concentrate on neurology and immunology.