Patient Safety Physician
Hobson Prior are looking for a Patient Safety Physician to join a world-wide biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patients living with severe diseases. This role will be located in Slough on a contract basis.
- You will be a main contributor and assessor of the benefit-risk profile of products, including signal detection activities and risk minimisation strategies.
- You will contribute to the scientific analysis and review of various sources of safety data (e.g. regulatory, clinical, submission, legal, product quality).
- Accountable to provide support to the Safety Lead for Benefit Risk Team, Global Labelling Committee, Benefit Risk Board, and Patient Value Unit activities.
- Excellent English scientific writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- MD, PhD, PharmD, DVM or other relevant advanced degree.
- A minimum of 2 years of pharmacovigilance experience which must include one or more areas from safety surveillance/signal detection and management, benefit-risk assessment or safety risk management in either the development or marketed setting.
- Previous experience in a relevant scientific field.
- Formal training in analytic skills such as biostatistics or epidemiology.
- Project management experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.