Patient Experience Lead
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Patient Experience Lead role in a pharmaceutical organisation. This position is on a permanent based in different locations across Europe. For more information on this role please get in touch now!
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- To be collecting observations from different channels to support generate actionable insights to advance and develop patient solutions.
- You will be executing the European Roadmap by confirming the digital PEx platform is developed as required within the 'roadmap' to maximise number and value of patient touchpoints, adopting Omnichannel approach.
- You will be guiding the development of PEx guiding principles and agree on the EU metrics and KPIs within Rheumatology, driving alignment across different patient populations, solutions, indications, channels and geographies.
- You will be supporting insights from external sources to contribute to the cross functional EU Patient Value.
- To brand plan focusing on the PEx CSFs within Rheumatology.
- You will be developing and bringing differentiated solutions encouraged by a deep understanding of patients' needs to advance and patient care.
- You will be supporting and inputting into the analytics dashboard to calculate and report impact of applied solutions against the defined PEx Metrics.
- You will be contributing to strengthen the therapeutic area PEx knowledge in partnership with EU Strategic Operations, Areas and where suitable, the Global team.
- Confirming working knowledge and practice of SOPs and legal standards, aligning with the relevant stakeholders including the Global Clearance Committee members adhering to the approval process.
- Engaging where suitable with the Global Transversal PEx Community, taking learnings and best practice to EU for implementation.
- To manage the process of Rheumatology EU PEx content generation and supporting and guiding local areas, ensuring solutions are in line with the EU brand strategy.
- To be the point of contact between area and global PEx teams; ensuring insights and knowledge exchange is done appropriately and compliantly.
- Educated at a Bachelor's Degree.
- To be excellent at communication and have leadership management capabilities.
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry, Rheumatology/Immunology experience strongly preferred.
- Has demonstrated applying Digital transformation solutions and exploring innovative patient experience channels.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£70 - £85 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Medical Writer to focus on the global clinical development of innovative medicines for the treatment of patients with severe diseases.
£120000 - £150000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with an excellent pharmaceutical organisation who are looking for a Senior Medical Affairs manager to join them on a permanent basis.
£70000 - £80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Medical Writing Manager to work remotely for a pioneering CRO who provides outsourced development and commercialisation