MES Project Lead
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a MES Project Lead on a contract basis, to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland, who focus on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives.
- Act as the first point of contact for MES implementation within the Plant 1 project team.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of MES functionality in Wave 2, including adaptations to second project, without disruption of ongoing manufacturing operations.
- Lead MES design team of up to 10 MES engineers (number depending on project phase) as direct reports.
- Break down the project scope and ensure availability of up-to-date and complete scope document and user requirement specifications.
- Ensure timely delivery of design packages in high quality and agreement with user requirements.
- Oversee external implementation/coding activities at partners.
- Support witnessing of external test activities and deployment of tested code.
- Transparently report on the project status and support cost controlling.
- Provide direct input at subject matter expert on the testing and qualification strategy.
- Support the evaluation of change requests and requests for scope increase.
- Support error correction and change implementation during and after test completion.
- Organised and able to provide direction to others.
- Able to influence and lead by vision in a complex and heterogeneous matrix environment.
- Positive attitude and ability to motivate others.
- Results driven.
- Flexible to achieve the desired outcome.
- Technical writing skills.
- Degree in Engineering, IT or similar.
- Proven experience in the development of Manufacturing Executing Systems. Preferably in-depth experience with Syncade MES (Emerson).
- Good understanding of distributed control systems. Preferably, experience with Delta V DCS (Emerson) and its integration with Syncade MES.
- Leadership of larger automation teams (5+ direct reports).
- Good understanding of GMP and computerized system validation.
- Good understanding of biotechnology production processes.
- Preferably, previous work on a large-scale site construction project and related project management experience.
- Fluent in English (German an asset).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a global pharmaceutical company who are currently looking for a Purification Development Scientist to join them on a permanent
CHF95000 - CHF100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for an SAP Supply Chain Specialist to be home-based for a global pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to the research
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a QC Data Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical company, that is focused on developing specific therapies that harness the immune
€60000 - €70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a System Architect Device Product Area to join a global leading manufacturer in the field of medical technology
Up to £1 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Scientific Director - In Vivo for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in London with regular travel to Stevenage.
€40000 - €50000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for an IT Engineer to join an innovative gene therapy organisation
£90000 - £110000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Hobson Prior currently have a new opportunity for a Laboratory Director to join a top organisation who delivers millions of products to hundreds of countries all over the world.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
Up to £36 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have a new opportunity for a Lims Engineer to join a top organisation on a 6 month contract.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior QC Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical company, that is focused on developing specific therapies that harness the immune system to destroy cancer cells.