Manager (Pharmacovigilance and Epidemiology)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Manager (Pharmacovigilance and Epidemiology) to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis in Uxbridge. Our client is very patient-focused, whose scientific research has benefitted hundreds of thousands of people by ensuring medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. The Manager role within the Department of Clinical Data Science/Epidemiology will contribute to the execution of Real World/observational Oncology research projects.
- Accountable to contribute to or lead execution of observational Oncology research projects including observational studies and ad hoc requests.
- To contribute to the development and/or review of project documents, including but not limited to study protocols, statistical analysis plans and study reports.
- Contribute to or lead the statistical analyses of observational research projects and contribute to the interpretation of results.
- Communicate scientific information to a variety of audiences.
- Analytic, problem-solving, and critical and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, teamwork and initiative, with flexibility to adapt to the needs of the organization; maintain meticulous attention to project deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a rapid, agile project style environment.
- MPH/MSc or PhD in Epidemiology or Public Health or related field with significant experience in observational research, specifically in Oncology.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical methods and their application in observational research.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.