Lead Clinical Data Manager (Home-Based, anywhere in USA)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Lead Clinical Data Manager to join a global CRO who are focused on providing solutions for the welfare of patients. This role will be home-based anywhere in the US.
- Act as the 'Lead Data Manager' for multiple projects, ranging across multiple Therapeutic Areas, for two Global Biotech clients.
- Manage the return of Data Management deliverables according to project timelines, including performing QC/ validation tasks on these deliverables.
- Act as the primary Point of Contact to sponsors, participating in Kick Off meetings, BID defense meetings and other important study meetings.
- Mentor and provide training to 'Junior' Data Managers within the group.
- Lead internal project teams from database setup through to database lock - providing oversight to the development of relevant study documents (Data Management Plans, Data Validation Plans, eCRF specifications, etc.).
- Experience in Phase II + Phase III AND Oncology clinical trials is highly desired.
- MSc (pref) or BSc in Life Sciences, Healthcare or relevant topic.
- Data Management experience in a 'Lead' / 'Oversight' role.
- Understanding of CDISC is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Medidata RAVE / InForm.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.