IT Project Manager (Biopharma)
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Software organisation who are seeking an IT Project Manager (Biopharma) to join them on a permanent basis in Basel. You will be responsible to plan, manage and coordinate enterprise software implementation and integration projects with the organisation's biopharma customers in their Biologics business unit.
- You will work closely with a host of cross-functional partners and stakeholders, IT partners, and others, to evaluate new or changing business requirements.
- Have responsibility for proactive project communication, documentation, and reporting with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Responsible to oversee and coordinate enterprise system implementation and deployment projects including system integration and configuration, data migration, and rollout support.
- Advise on system implementation, architecture, and integration strategies.
- Coordinate internally with the organisations scientific, technical, and business teams.
- Conceptualize, develop, recommend, and implement service projects and support the negotiation of client business agreements; track project budgets & forecasts.
- Anticipate and actively manage project risk.
- Organize end-user and admin training.
- Create documents to support decision making on project funding/approval.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills
- Ability to interact productively with scientists, managers, and IT experts both internally and externally.
- Fluency in English; business proficiency in German or French is a plus.
- A successful track record of implementing and integrating enterprise software systems, preferably in the life science industry.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical research and development process and ideally familiarity with biopharma R&D, including antibody discovery, protein engineering, cell line development, bioprocess development and CMC, biopharma production and analytics, and laboratory automation.
- An advanced degree in computer or life sciences or experience in either the software, biotechnology, or pharmaceutical industries are definitive advantages.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF90 - CHF105 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
€85 - €90 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Digital Transformation Project Manager to join a world-wide biopharma organisation on a contract basis in Brussels.
£400 - £420 per day
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading biotech organisation in Cambridge who are seeking a Clinical Project Manager to join their expanding clinical team on a contract basis.
£310 - £380 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who focus on preventing, diagnosing and managing diseases.