Head of Clinical Immune Monitoring
Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Clinical Immune Monitoring for a new opportunity at a fast-growing, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on developing tumor-specific T cell receptor therapies.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable to develop processes and policies for the organisation's Immune Monitoring.
- CRO selection processes.
- Contribute to assay development and validation, especially flow cytometry, qPCR & multiparameter biomarker detection.
- Transfer of assays to CRO.
- Oversight of all Immune Monitoring activities for the organisation's clinical trials.
- Built a team over time to support monitoring across multiple trials.
- Demonstrated initiative, responsibility and focus on achieving results.
- Ability to plan and organize work in an efficient manner and work well under time constraints.
- Robust communication skills, team spirit and flexibility.
- PhD in biology, pharmacy, chemistry or similar.
- Sound knowledge of immunological and molecular detection assays (flow cytometry and qPCR/ddPCR) is a must.
- Experience in Immune Monitoring activities of clinical trials
- Professional experience in a GCLP environment and quality-related experience is desirable.
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£40 - £60 per hour
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Research Manager to join one of the world's largest pharmaceutical organisations who are focused on saving and improving lives
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car/Additional Benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a CRA II to work remotely either in the North or South of the UK for a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a CRA II to join a Global CRO where you will work remotely on a permanent basis.
CHF90000 - CHF100000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Research Associate to join a Medical equipment manufacturer who are focused on providing medical devices
£300 - £320 per day
Hobson Prior are currently in search for 5 Clinical Research Associate's (Oncology) to join an innovative pharmaceutical organisation.
£380 - £400 per day
Hobson Prior currently having an exciting opportunity for 2 Local Study Manager's to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines