Global Study Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Global Study Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This position will be on a 1-year contract with the possibility for extension and during the current times you will be fully home-based. Do you want to make a difference and find excitement in innovating practices, products and processes? If this is you, then please apply today!
- You will lead or contribute to one or more cross-functional global working groups, expert squads, and global Study Teams, which deliver all operational aspects of one or more studies through all phases and stages.
- Manage vendors and stakeholders by managing relationships with vendors and cross-functional stakeholders. Oversee performance of vendors and third-party providers.
- Drive operational excellence by developing operational plans, creating and managing clinical study budget and overseeing the consistency of operations.
- Lead and influence by establishing yourself as a leader within the team, being recognized as a thought leader who inspires others to perform at their best and learn from best practices. You'll be shaping our capabilities and evolving your role overtime.
- Manage risk and compliance by developing site monitoring and risk mitigation strategies and ensuring your team adheres to all appropriate standards, including ICH/GCP and other regulations.
- Plan demand and supply by overseeing the resource management, forecast and maintenance of supplies needed to ensure sites have the necessary supplies to run clinical studies.
- Provide country oversight by leading feasibility assessments to ensure countries and sites are selected for participation in trials. Provide guidance to country operational reps during trials.
- Have a growth mindset and are excited about learning through experience.
- Feel comfortable thinking on your feet and thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous and highly collaborative environments.
- A self-starter who finds passion in achieving successful outcomes by leading, directing and inspiring peers.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 3/4 years in clinical trial management.
- Possess strong working knowledge of drug development process and respective regulations, including ICH and GCP guidelines.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£400 - £430 per day
An exciting contract position has arisen to join the Clinical Operations team at a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Uxbridge.
£40 - £60 per hour
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Research Manager to join one of the world's largest pharmaceutical organisations who are focused on saving and improving lives
€85000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Clinical Immune Monitoring for a new opportunity at a fast-growing, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical organisation
Hobson Prior are seeking a Clinical Trial Leader to join a biotech organisation who are focusing on transforming immunological insights into life-saving therapies.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a CRA II to join a Global CRO where you will work remotely on a permanent basis.
CHF90000 - CHF100000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Research Associate to join a Medical equipment manufacturer who are focused on providing medical devices
CHF100 - CHF120 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Study Leader to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
£300 - £320 per day
Hobson Prior are currently in search for 5 Clinical Research Associate's (Oncology) to join an innovative pharmaceutical organisation.
£380 - £400 per day
Hobson Prior currently having an exciting opportunity for 2 Local Study Manager's to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines