Global Medical Customer Manager - Hematology
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Global Medical Customer Manager to join a leading company in the worldwide market for therapeutic human proteins. In this role you will be accountable for planning, implementation and execution of post marketing medical and clinical projects and services for the Haematology portfolio.
- You will be accountable for planning and execution of assigned clinical projects over the range of the portfolio.
- Responsible for internal / external medical training.
- Contribute to and steer the execution of scientific publication programs.
- Responsible for the medical content of global marketing materials and communication elements.
- Contribute to the international opinion leader communication and development.
- You will contribute to regulatory documents.
- You contribute to congresses / symposia by strategy planning and content development and to international and local marketing activities.
- You collect customer insights and derive activities to adequately address identified unmet needs.
- You contribute to clinical life science management projects and to new product development projects in close collaboration with the Global Brand Management.
- You are a strong team player, internationally oriented, with cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- You are willing to travel (approximately 25%).
- You have an open-minded, creative, self-motivated personality and you are eager to learn.
- You have a medical science / life science background (university degree), alternatively business education with strong background in pharmaceutical business.
- Previous 3-5 years of local or regional working experience in a related function and want to develop into a global responsibility.
- Prior experiences in Haematology is an advantage.
- You have been working on successful projects in market launch, medical communication, key opinion leader management, clinical initiatives, medical marketing, and sales and marketing support.
- Excellent English language skills in oral and written form (German is advantageous, additional languages are beneficial).
- You are used to working diligently with scientific information and clinical data to translate this into creative clinical projects and compelling communication.
- You are a hands-on person used to work in specialized teams on strategic projects.
- Experienced project leader, you know how to convince and to motivate your internal and external teams.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55 - £60 per hour
Hobson Prior are recruiting for as a Pharmacovigilance Manager to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Cambridge.