Engineering Project Manager
Hobson Prior are looking for an Engineering Project Manager to join an advanced therapy company on a permanent basis in Stevenage. As the Engineering Project Manager, you will be accountable to facilitate the organisations relationship with collaborators through the facility modification.
- Responsible to manage projects, from inception to completion.
- Work effectively both as a team member and a team leader to effectively deliver the project objectives of scope, budget, and program.
- Develop and deliver accurate and professional business cases to support capital project proposals.
- Produce and communicate to all stakeholders' regular forecasts of budget and schedule.
- Develop accurate Project Initiation and Cap-Ex request documents to seek business approval and funding.
- Develop project cost estimates and maintain cost accuracy throughout project life cycle.
- Define, monitor and maintain project programs through design, construction, commissioning and validation phases to agreed completion targets.
- Develop technically sound User Requirement Specification and other Engineering Projects documentation.
- Develop detailed and well-defined project scope and pro-actively manage the scope through project delivery.
- Efficiently use health and safety risk assessments, HAZOPs, HAZIDs, work permit in projects as applicable.
- Ensure relevant industry, safety and construction standards are complied with in accordance with the organisation and statutory requirements.
- Continuously look to innovate and improve systems, plant and operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised and accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of customer needs.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills.
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Project management qualification (. e. Prince 2 practitioner).
- Proven experience of working within a GMP environment, preferably in cell and gene therapy.
- Proven engineering project management in the biologics contract manufacturing, or similar industry.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Project Engineering Manager (CMMS) to join a Research Centre on a fixed term contract in Stevenage.