Director Regulatory Affairs Neuroscience
Hobson Prior are currently working with a worldwide specialty-driven biotech company who are looking for a Director Regulatory Affairs to join them on a permanent basis.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will be ensuring the development and perfect execution of regulatory strategies for the assigned products and all of its components.
- To be responsible for the policy, tactics and implementation of all regulatory aspects of the assigned programmes and all of its components, with emphasis on development stage assets.
- To deliver regulatory expertise to R&D, Franchise and Commercial Operations for assigned products.
- You will be responsible for having a broad perspective on external influencing issues as you may participate in external influencing activities with health authorities or trade associations, particularly those that would benefit from a broad perspective on the regulatory policy.
- To lead operational excellence initiatives within GRA.
- To act as the interface between the R&D/Franchise/Operations and GRA on all regulatory issues relevant to Development and Product Maintenance activities within the assigned product/project.
- You will provide Regulatory Intelligence for relevant disease area and to recognise and then communicate the implication of upcoming trends that may impact the business.
- Previous experience within Neurology and then Early and late development.
- Previous experience of US and EU.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€110 - €115 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life.
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a global leader within health and wellness.